Sunday, August 24, 2008

Introduction from Amsterdam

Greetings from Amsterdam,

Seems to be an international group! Here is a newbie greet from rainy Amsterdam, the capitol of The Netherlands. I am very excited to join the group. I started beading somewhere in the 90's, but slowed down substantially when I was pregnant from my first son. Now my second son is half a year old and I can't wait to get into gear again. The BJP seemed like a good way to do that.
Already I am learning. I started a blog (for the first time), got to know how the scanner works. It is going to be a big challenge for me to finish the pages in time, but also I can't wait to get started. My blog will tell you all about that, LOL. (http://soebeadsalot.blogspot.com/).
I feel honored to participate and am curious to see what others and what I will come up with. I wish you all happy beading, a learning experience and lots of fun!

Gr. soe
http://soebeadsalot.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Soe, great to 'see' you again!! Congratulations on your 2nd son, you must share pictures of your boys.. I love the bag you are working on, great stuff