Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Eager to Start

OOOOOOOOO It's killing me. It is just 5 more get-ups to September and Labour Day and I am wiggling with excitement. I've visited some of the blogs from the 07-08 series and found some really talented beaders out there. It didn't help calm me down. If anything, it has me even more excited to get going. Any chance at a sneak peek? Huh? P-LEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.
Oh all right!! I'll wait. But it will be on your head if I start doing something early. I won't be held responsible for my own actions.
Helene in Toronto

4 comments:

Mountain Salt Studio said...

I'm thinking that I might have to start early too!

Diane

Mountain Salt Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beadbabe49 said...

I STILL haven't decided what to do...have about 6 ideas but no clue as to which one I'll end up doing!

KV said...

Aw, go ahead, Helene -- we won't tell if you start early . . .


Kathy V in NM