Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello from the Olympic Peninsula

First, let me introduce myself.  My name is Barbara Judy, otherwise listed as Barbara.  I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest on the Olympic Peninsula where the Olympics Mountains are in my backyard.

I am so looking forward to this project.  I get great pleasure from beading along with others for a common theme.  I was too late to be involved in last years project and feel honored to be taking part in this one.  I look forward to everyone's journal pages as they are so very inspirational. Hopefully I can offer the same inspiration through sharing here on this blog.  In the meantime, I will also be listing my pages on my own blog.  I am so excited to get started.  

Happy Beading!
Barbara
http://beadsofspirit.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi Barbara and welcome on board! Where are you on the Oly Pen? There are quite a number of us from north and west of Seattle in this BJP... Maybe we can organize a get together this winter some time... A mini BJP retreat?