Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hey There

Hi, I'm Jacquie C. from California! A 'newbie' as some of you call us, and I see there is a Jacqui B! in the group. I'm excited to be a part of this fun project, and thank you for allowing me in! I've been thinking and more thinking about what to do, and although I'm a planner I think SPONTANEOUS is always the best for me when creativity steps in. Did I say I contradict myself too?? I'm married for 30 years and counting!!! Three things that describe me are: animal lover, corny to a fault, love to create! My family calls me Rumpelstiltskin. I'm sure you all have heard that one too!! Although I love all forms of art, my obsession and queen of my heart however has been beading, jewelry making for the last 10 years.

Jacquie C.
http://beadjournalproject08.blogspot.com/

No comments: