Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Know Everything and Just Learned Something

JEEZ - This learning and growing ( I just typed 'groaning' ) IS making me groan. First I didn't understand how this whole thing was done. Next I had several fights with memory wire (still stinging after those battles). Now I discover it's okay to post pix on my Glass0Beads.blogspot blog. Oh, I can't tell you how much typing that will save me.

I've been visiting blogs this evening and I am awed by the creativity and capability of these here beaders. I know a thing or two about bead jewellery making and bead embroidery. I'm not bragging, I've been at it for over 40 years - experience counts for something, doesn't it?! The work of the beaders I've visited is exquisite. My hat's off to you talented people.

I wanted to leave a message with some of you but couldn't find anything appropriate beyond WOW to say. It's not easy to shut me up.

Lastly, a note to the people who responded to my arthritic post: a2Susan, Diane, Kathy, and Sabine. Thank you for your kind words. My hands are still swollen but I've dropped the meds dose and should be at my beading table tomorrow. And I will be taking pictures for everybody to see. Again, thank you for your encouragement.

Glass0Beads (aka Helene)

No comments: