Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My September BJP Finally!!!

Finally I have my September 2008 postcard top completed for the BJP activity I had signed up for last summer yet. My start to this project is a tribute to my MOM, my heavenly angel! Here it is and following the picture is what will be printed on the postcard back. Okay, now onto October's which should be a cinch after this baby!!!



“Expressions of Me” ♥ Rose Anne Burdeny
Bead Journal Project
“Little beaded glimpses of a month and what it portrays for me”

September, 2008
I’ll start this off with a dedication to my Mom “my dearest angel” who was always my greatest admirer of whatever I attempted to do. She never said I ‘couldn’t’ or ‘wouldn’t be able to do it’, just asked ‘how I was planning on doing it’! I miss her muchly!!!

RABBJP#1

Rose Anne B
My Creative Works

1 comment:

flyingbeader said...

I'm sure your Mother would be so proud of your achievements & this lovely tribute to her.
dot