Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's OVER?

Well I just don't know what to say! I had such good intentions when I signed up, I even drafted up my actual postcard images AND did the writeups for each of the months too! It did not pan out for me except for the September and October postcard tops that I did finish off. I do intend to complete this project one of these days as I think each month portrays something that is a deep part of myself and will be uplifting and fun for me to do - when - who knows though.

I just want to say that I've added Susan's blurb for the 2010 year and hope that some of my friends may sign up. Sadly I will not do such this time but who knows maybe again in the future. It has been fun checking on the various blogs and I will check out the main site to see what has transpired this past year! Have fun all!

Rose Anne
http://mycreativeworks.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Diane Lithgow said...

RoseAnne
Keep on going. Just because you had other things the bjp was in your thoughts for the year. I too have some to go but I am making an effort to keep the thoughts there so that the process of discovery and completion will keep on going.
Diane
New Zealand