Thursday, November 5, 2009

Last bouquet of summer


This is my last BeadJournal piece . It is for the month of August. Have enjoyed doing this and I must say that I am proud of myself to have completed this project. Looking forward to next year's journal. I turned 65 this October and for my birthday my husband decided to turn our storage room into a studio for me. It is a small room but I think it will look great when done. Check on funkybeading blogspot.com to see the before pictures and when done I will post pictures of THE STUDIO. Should be done in a couple of weeks. Lise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this piece is gorgeous! Congratulations on finishing the year! I know how you feel at your point (I'm also mid-60s) in life getting your own studio. I now share mine with a spare bedroom, but I think of it as my studio. Everyone needs their own space!

Robin said...

What a fun boquet, Lise!!!! As you know I love the bold, whimsey of your work. It makes me want to meet you in person. Your husband is a smart man... an artist needs a studio, a place to do her art, and you are indeed an artist!

pam T said...

wOW! This is gorgeous!