Sunday, October 18, 2009

progress in registrations...

15 more participants for the 2010 BJP since Saturday the 10th to report this morning... Once again, if you are not receiving your confirmations, be sure to check your email spam filter. AND, if you have sent your registration in and have not received a confirmation from me within the next day, be sure to email me and ask if I got it. :) my email is pamtru63@gmail.com


Anyway, the 15 to report for the week are from:
Indiana 1
Michigan 1
California 2
Florida 3
Washington 2
New Mexico 1
Alberta Canada 2
New Jersey 2
Georgia 1

I am seeing LOTS of registrants who learn about us from friends and word of mouth. One of our present members in particular has referred several new people, thanks Anne Marie! This week it is my mission to do a count of new participants versus returning ones. Returning participants, do not forget you need to send all the information to me again to join the 2010 BJP!!!

Our total registration so far: 109 !!!

Have a wonderful week everyone, bead creative!
pam T

No comments: