Saturday, November 8, 2008

Month - October Tidbit

I have made a piece of glass bead artisan jewellery: specifically a brooch. Head on over to my Glass 0 Beads blog tomorrow - Oct 12 '08. By the afternoon I should have my pix taken and posted. Today my camera battery is being recharged. I need a back up battery and I am hoping I'll get it for Christmas.
I have a request to make for everybody. I am playing around with photography, trying to find that perfect (well, perfect for me) combination to get me a really good picture.
When it finally gets photoed and posted, I would like people to give me their opinion of the pic. I can't grow in a vacuum and your opinions will help me get better pix.
That's it. That's all I want!! (not asking for much, is she ~~ oh, no, not much) I would be very thankful for your help.
Come back tomorrow.
~~ Helene ~~Glass0Beads

No comments: